USB Rechargeable, Luminous LED Rubik's Cube
Rubik's Cube has been transformed continuously in past few years.
There are different variations of Rubik's Cubes with up to seventeen layers: the 2×2×2 (Pocket/Mini Cube), the standard 3×3×3 cube, the 4×4×4 (Rubik's Revenge/Master Cube), and the 5×5×5 (Professor's Cube) being the most well known.
The 17×17×17 "Over The Top" cube (available late 2011) is currently the largest (and most expensive, costing more than a thousand dollars) commercially sold cube. A working design for a 22×22×22 cube exists and was demonstrated in January 2016.
Chinese manufacturer ShengShou has been producing cubes in all sizes from 2×2×2 to 10×10×10 (as of late 2013).
This time we want to introduce a brand new Rubik's Cube - Luminous Rubik's Cube.
< Specification >
- Cut Type : 3 x 3 x 3 cube
- Dimension : 8.9cm * 8.9cm * 8.9cm
- Has On/Off Switch to turn on/off the LED light
- Rechargeable by USB (USB cable is not included)
- LED Duration : Around 120 minutes with charging 50 minutes
- Battery : 50mAH
- Suitable for Age : 6 Years Old or above
Price : $24.99